- Development test equipment
- Wireless test equipment
- Wideband radio test units
- Factory test jigs
- Factory test software
- Factory test databases
- User interface test equipment
- Field test equipment
Plextek helps clients develop test systems and equipment for development, manufacture, commissioning and maintenance.
Test Equipment Development Services
Plextek has developed a wide range of factory test solutions for both our own products and the products of our clients. These test systems are essential for ensuring high yields and maintaining excellent levels of quality assurance.
Our factory test systems are used for diverse tasks such as boundary scan, user interface testing , radio calibration and LCD screening. We are able to supply software test suites that can be customised to meet a wide range of requirements as well as integrate with existing factory systems.
In addition to factory testing, Plextek has helped clients out-source test equipment design for a wide range of purposes including development test units and maintenance equipment. Out-sourcing this part of a development offers an independent route to testing products and off-loads activities that are often seen as low priority from internal development teams.
- Plextek developed a factory test system as part of a smart phone project for a client who wished to outsource the complete product development. As Plextek were responsible for both the product and test system development a number of efficiencies were gained which enabled the client to ramp up production as quickly as possible.
- Plextek has developed various test systems that are used in the development and manufacturing of radar units. These include software based simulation tools through to active target emulators and production calibration systems.