Machine learning techniques allow us to devise state-of-the-art smart products for our customers that use computation to improve their performance and utility over time. We combine machine learning with models of the known environment to provide efficient transparent and explainable Artificial Intelligence so you can have faith in the performance of your technology.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Machine Learning is often found at the core of Artificial Intelligence.
- Creating and implementing advanced machine learning algorithms
- Using supervised, unsupervised or reinforcement learning approaches appropriate to the application
- Embedded AI within small or miniature devices for IoT applications and sensors on the ‘edge’
- AI for remote and autonomous systems
- Creating explainable AI models to meet appropriate legislation
- Building and implementing embedded systems the end user can trust
- Combining machine learning with models of the known environment to provide efficient transparent artificial intelligent assistance
Lead Consultant, Data Exploitation
“Working in AI we have the chance to bring about real organisational and societal change. Plus, when all the hard work is done it is rewarding to see the system delivering real benefit to our clients”
Downloads and White Papers
Get In Touch
Let us know what’s on your mind and someone will reply as soon as possible.