Plextek Services Limited, registered office: The Plextek Building, London Road, Great Chesterford, Saffron Walden, UK, CB10 1NY. We are an independent electronics design consultancy.
We collect personal data:
- When you use our website
- When you download whitepapers from our website
- When you engage with us using social media
- When you contact us directly
- When entering into a contract on behalf of your business
- Through publicly available sources e.g. LinkedIn or websites
We also collect the following information:
- Name, email address, job title, company and telephone numbers, IP addresses
- Details of your visits to our websites and which sites you came from to ours
- Correspondence and conversations you have had with us
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with the business you represent
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where we have gained consent from you for marketing purposes
We will only transfer your data outside the EEA (including approved countries allowed within the data protection legislation) with your permission, unless it is required for legal purposes.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You can make a formal request for information we hold about you. We will provide you with a copy of this information and the reasons it is being processed.
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We will then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with the business you represent, and there is a failure to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract.
If you have any concerns or complaints relating to this policy, its subject matter, or the manner in which we collect, control and/or process your personal information, please let us know by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice.
Details of our DPO are:
|Name & title:||Ian Murphy, Director|
|Postal address:||The Plextek Building, London Road, Great Chesterford, CB10 1NY|
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).